Our campsite in Dordogne is open from early April to early October. We are on site throughout the year, so we are ready to welcome you on any day of the week. The bar and restaurant are open every day in July and August and on the weekends from May to mid-September.
What you should know before arriving
– The campsite access is secured by an automatic barrier which is open from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. (pedestrian access possible at other times)
– Reception opening hours in July and August: 9 a.m. – 11:30 p.m. And 3 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. (And by request during the off-season)
– Bar-restaurant opening hours in July and August: 8 a.m. – 11 p.m. minimum
– Camping pitch: arrival from 1 p.m. and departure before 12 p.m.
– Rental accommodation: arrival from 3 p.m. and departure before 10 a.m.
Pets admitted under certain conditions
– All dogs except categories 1 and 2
– Extra fee
– Vaccination records required
– Kept on a leash at the campsite and on your pitch
– Dogs must not be left unattended on the pitch or in the rental accommodation
If you will be receiving guests, please notify us ahead of time, and ask them to come to reception upon arrival. We remind you that guests are not allowed access to the swimming pool.